Watching the movie “The Founder,” in which Michael Keaton plays Ray Kroc, the mastermind behind the mega-successful McDonald’s hamburger franchise, gives a rare glimpse into the very moment America took the fat road.
It comes about one-third of the way into the movie. Kroc walks up to the McDonald brothers’ hamburger stand in San Bernadino, California and, before he finishes paying, is handed a paper bag containing his order.
He’s amazed. “What’s that?” he asks.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- In a society that focuses so much on being thin, and produces extremely high obesity rates, it’s no surprise that... https://t.co/4AEqnIgVnM about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/cS1SI2g4OF about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This gives new dimension to my advice to my clients who travel a lot - never SIT in an airport! https://t.co/rPLnaVnqTE about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/RVMT2YI2o7 about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss.... https://t.co/sYNoVMIejh 10:55:11 AM March 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite