After healing my own food addiction, I’m always happy and amazed when I open my freezer and see something like this:
Why does this make me happy?
- Is it some sort of trick, or sign?
- Am I taunting myself with “forbidden” foods?
- Is someone else tempting me or sabotaging my weight loss success?
- Am I breaking all the “diet rules” by having this in my freezer???
Not only do I have absolutely NO forbidden foods on a mysterious list – which is addictive behavior! – I am responsible for my own actions and no one can SABOTAGE me. My food addiction is healed, a thing of the past.
This is my son’s milkshake.
I might eat ice cream occasionally, if I want it, but milkshakes aren’t my thing.
I’m thrilled when I see this in the freezer because it’s a great big sign of HEALTHY.
First of all, my son is 24 years old, 6’1″ tall and weighs about 160 lbs. From what I can tell, he occasionally has one of these “mixer” shakes with his baseball team, after a game.
He left this in the freezer to finish another time, and he did this freely, of his own accord. He eats when and what he wants and he STOPS when cued by his body.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Yearning to treat your body in a loving, kind way AND release excess weight? This is a wonderful way to kickoff... https://t.co/Grqu6zSUCg 08:07:45 AM October 09, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly. Ditch perfect. Be YOU. https://t.co/j96ffdZPd0 01:16:55 PM October 03, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to start fresh? A do-over? A new beginning? It's never too late to rebirth yourself! First, you'll want... https://t.co/FYCyMXsZ6t 01:13:04 PM September 29, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The easiest way to learn the principles of permanent weight loss... and with special Facebook pricing for my... https://t.co/NJ0tAcSnP9 10:27:12 AM September 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to live a more fluid life in a smaller, easier-to-feel body? That's an act of Re-Creation! Women do this... https://t.co/ghg48Jzkus 08:37:32 AM September 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite