If you haven’t seen it yet, there’s a very funny sketch from the April 10, 2010 Saturday Night Live featuring Tina Fey and her “brownie husband.”
Food, especially those that heighten the senses like caffeine, sugar and chocolate, are often substitutes for connection, intimacy, and uncomfortable sexual feelings. Chocolate and sex produce similar emotional charges in the brain. “Brownie husband” is always available when we’re not in a partnership, or our key relationships are overstressed or poorly scheduled. Today’s over-busy world poses considerable challenge for the intimacy within relationships. Continue reading »
Continue reading »
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/5x43ti1bPu 02:15:03 PM May 25, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Are you ready for a #lifestyle change and have a life of amazing #health and #vitality ? Begin owning your health... https://t.co/7o4lxvpqbC 09:59:05 AM May 25, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss.... https://t.co/Pplf9XfjMV 10:53:07 AM May 24, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOVE yourself first. #ahealthyyou #permanentweightloss https://t.co/yOUTy4Wukn 08:41:37 AM May 24, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here! https://t.co/cdE7XpX3Sk https://t.co/wyqjddf2e0 11:57:41 AM May 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite