If you haven’t seen it yet, there’s a very funny sketch from the April 10, 2010 Saturday Night Live featuring Tina Fey and her “brownie husband.”
Food, especially those that heighten the senses like caffeine, sugar and chocolate, are often substitutes for connection, intimacy, and uncomfortable sexual feelings. Chocolate and sex produce similar emotional charges in the brain. “Brownie husband” is always available when we’re not in a partnership, or our key relationships are overstressed or poorly scheduled. Today’s over-busy world poses considerable challenge for the intimacy within relationships. Continue reading »
Continue reading »
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Using your #FemaleEnergy will #Empower #WeightLoss. You can DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/WdWswmXE3K about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Losing weight does not have to be complicated or hard.The first step is getting yourself to do it. Read my tips... https://t.co/wIfU5B7Viv about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We should NEVER ever turn back from our goals for a healthier body and self:... https://t.co/lK7Lf72Hd0 about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you really want to #DRAMATICALLY change the results you’ve been encountering, it’s time to get in touch with... https://t.co/IF132uVKFx 12:45:03 PM May 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes! You DESERVE #PermanentWeightLoss! Readmore... https://t.co/IGq5AykgK0 https://t.co/nIOGBXtEsl 10:09:36 AM May 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite