If you haven’t seen it yet, there’s a very funny sketch from the April 10, 2010 Saturday Night Live featuring Tina Fey and her “brownie husband.”
Food, especially those that heighten the senses like caffeine, sugar and chocolate, are often substitutes for connection, intimacy, and uncomfortable sexual feelings. Chocolate and sex produce similar emotional charges in the brain. “Brownie husband” is always available when we’re not in a partnership, or our key relationships are overstressed or poorly scheduled. Today’s over-busy world poses considerable challenge for the intimacy within relationships. Continue reading »
Continue reading »
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Burying the Real News about #WeightLoss Ya gotta laugh sometimes...... https://t.co/hrFdIL5JFf about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 9 Tips you need to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here! https://t.co/cdE7XpX3Sk https://t.co/VYBE6CW9jF about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Are you ready for a #lifestyle change and have a life of amazing #health and #vitality ? Begin owning your health... https://t.co/0gRglv3s73 about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss.... https://t.co/KonyworkJe 10:55:10 AM June 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss.... https://t.co/HKtjZOPM9z 09:34:27 AM June 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite