For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss... https://t.co/rEYt99440I about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Selfish... It’s not a crime, folks! #timeforyou #takecareofyoufirst... https://t.co/TXy8jf2Ttl about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/LIBWU5rWlN 06:35:01 PM May 24, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/ETtzHsGDXv 11:45:01 AM May 24, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remember... You have never failed at a diet. There's something MORE important. #weightloss #loseweight Read... https://t.co/BSxxsaMIwX 09:49:59 AM May 24, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite