For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/Iay8w5Vjw1 about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Does the Biggest Loser Weight Regain Scare You?" by @PatBarone on @LinkedIn https://t.co/eCYoCGZ81i about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Does the research and science of the biggest loser weight regain scare you? Here's how it can scare you in a good... https://t.co/hPjg84XkIt about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss... https://t.co/esonMcpqXh about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/pX0g5yLEXt 07:09:24 PM May 03, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite