For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Make Excellent choices to form Excellent habits! #youdeservethebest #healthyweightloss http://t.co/2itrPYs5XP 10:35:02 AM November 26, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There is no love if you don't love yourself, and there's no love if you do not value yourself. There is no love... http://t.co/vBqFfeyFq9 03:40:45 PM November 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New blog post: Deeper lessons from long-term weight loss. http://t.co/IsGABl4UiX http://t.co/EZuIyctNzf 10:54:30 AM November 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The journey to permanent weight loss is a spiritual journey. #stephencovey #permanentweightloss http://t.co/LwxdlimOnH 10:35:03 AM November 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Before you make that decision, take a moment to think what you are trading. #healthychoices #loveyourself http://t.co/vQNgkYmaeC 10:25:02 AM November 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite