For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Do you really want to #DRAMATICALLY change your results it’s time to get in touch with your #body FIRST! Here's... https://t.co/YQfaKOzOCg about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOVE yourself first. a #healthy you #permanentweightloss https://t.co/jIqTFn6vmQ about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There have been a few actresses to claim an #empowered belief in themselves and their less-than-Hollywood shapes,... https://t.co/kUhW58ZEoO 07:30:02 PM February 11, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 9 Tips to Go BEYOND Temporary #WeightLoss... Get #Results Access your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/pdXr2l5zcD 09:00:01 AM February 11, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire True #Lifestyle Change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/HhWj9AgYCA 08:45:03 AM February 11, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite