For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- #DRAMATICALLY change your results? Get in touch with your #body now! Here's how..https://t.co/oCD4e3cRYM https://t.co/ucrXGyufKZ about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you use #motivation to help your #weightloss ? Find your #reward here https://t.co/0oqiOsRMDM https://t.co/9Yzi0Uh3gh about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I thought I’d always live a #foodcentric life and be addicted to food. But I’ve moved on. It’s just food, after... https://t.co/DIqDn5oFo1 06:07:02 PM June 23, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/Gs5xVCtaHY 10:02:02 AM June 23, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is it time for a #Lifestyle change? Have a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health today!... https://t.co/vOiFfkSth6 07:59:02 AM June 23, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite