For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- What are the Many Faces of Hunger? #TEDx http://t.co/zPycpPfvUR http://t.co/Kq08EqGSI7 about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here's the video on "Weight Loss and the Brain" from the news this morning: http://t.co/2cXxTib1hY http://t.co/xt9RVV0nY1 05:15:18 PM March 04, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 50 Ways to Lose Weight Permanently... Pick ONE today! #AHealthyMe http://t.co/Ui7CxpSJXk http://t.co/iFA2BDtKno 10:10:03 AM March 04, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/dHQ4GhUL4v 01:53:58 PM March 03, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOLOL http://t.co/6gKT0wml8D 05:53:02 PM March 02, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite