For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- The hot savings code for my products & classes is SAVE2015. Good for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday &... https://t.co/3TdXEj4lxj about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Use #FemaleEnergy to #Empower #WeightLoss Audio Class If you want to #DRAMATICALLY change your results, it’s... https://t.co/tt6fLduGDb about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You've got to WANT a #healthylife more than you want your #comfortzone. https://t.co/V1OE74U6iu https://t.co/KIZ3qKYHGr about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- FREE Class for #permanentweightloss with America's Weight Loss Catalyst! 4 Vital Steps to Prepare for REAL... https://t.co/6rGLeekLdI 11:12:01 AM November 25, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Self-love is Job #1. #selfworth #selflove Find out the REAL reason why... https://t.co/Jufg6JxWHW https://t.co/2cF1elPvz3 08:42:02 AM November 25, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite