For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Remember, this equation for #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/rqub3GQn07 http://t.co/bU9D1uhRSa about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes! You DESERVE #PermanentWeightLoss! Readmore... http://t.co/IGq5AykgK0 http://t.co/wlv3Ko2qH6 11:15:02 PM May 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop running your life by your limiting beliefs #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/lImpLjCzYC 11:20:02 PM May 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A whirlwind of positive energy and personality. She owns her body, every inch of it... #RebelWilson... http://t.co/I021nutwcw 07:15:02 AM May 22, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is the most important ingredient for #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/P9SYClQwjB http://t.co/w7dzo61MxH 03:22:30 PM May 21, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite