For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- A FREE Class for #permanentweightloss with America's Weight Loss Catalyst! 4 Vital Steps to Prepare for REAL... http://t.co/QDCOJvKD73 about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can you lose weight and ENJOY food? YES! In fact, if you don't enjoy, you lose your best body feedback! Here's... http://t.co/A4sDqLcfmh about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why Trusting Ourselves is Important in #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/LaVzcSjMcK http://t.co/k1bqC8hy3U 09:25:03 AM October 07, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you #yankees for the year of thrills.#lovebaseball 09:32:45 PM October 06, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Puhleeeeeeeze! #Yankees 09:00:17 PM October 06, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite