For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- YOU are worth it! #urworthit #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5MZHYJ1boJ about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Once you love yourself, you know you will love and love again... because you have to. #loveyourself... http://t.co/5QWJv7p6A5 09:25:03 AM October 23, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're not meant to be perfect people, we are to be fulfilled. #perfectionism #healthyweightloss http://t.co/AwEKfYKQD9 09:25:03 AM October 22, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of the most painful aspects of weight loss is weight regain. Watch this video where actor, Kevin James... http://t.co/jKoK1O38Py 09:25:03 AM October 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I wish you all the Wealth in life! #healthylifestyles #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5FwFTjroQR 09:25:02 AM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite