For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- I wish you all the Wealth in life! #healthylifestyles #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5FwFTjroQR about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Figure out what’s more important – eating to avoid, stuff and medicate, or living mindfully. 01:54:56 PM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop... in the name of LOVE! #healthyeating #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5HQiNLN6hV 06:25:02 AM October 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What?! Why you can't DO anything to Lose Weight... #permanentweightloss #lossweight... http://t.co/GClOy30UPl 06:25:03 AM October 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Change your rewards to feed your soul. #soulfood #permanentweightloss http://t.co/bWdAe8dF0V 06:25:02 AM October 15, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite