For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- That sound you hear is me barfing upon reading this story. "Cancer is our Angelina Jolie. We could sell that show... http://t.co/rwGDMU9qku 01:59:15 PM December 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- These are changes we can all make, no matter what the scale says, and no matter what you want it to say in the... http://t.co/r4kqRErtUE 10:25:03 AM December 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Develop habits that serve THIN, instead of making FAT. #healthyeating #permanentweightloss Here are the top... http://t.co/TokjsOvGUn 10:25:03 AM December 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Make 2015 the year of positive healthy change and permanent weight loss! You can save $300 by typing EARLYBIRD... http://t.co/1CiPxF6go2 12:31:59 PM December 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How many times have you heard “It’s great you lost 30 lbs. but Janie lost 50!” #stopcomparing... http://t.co/SzJSUncTnM 10:25:03 AM December 15, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite