For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- What's the deep hunger you feel? If you can identify it, you can fill the need in another way. Learn more....... http://t.co/HiXFdkoHLG about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Where are your danger zones and where do you cross the line into “overloaded”? What's your siren?....... http://t.co/a2SAAlltaN 05:25:03 AM September 18, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Giving ourselves the time necessary to break the deeper engrained behaviors requires patience... Learn more...... http://t.co/AbZ76fay7E 05:25:03 AM September 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- As a veteran of long-term sustained weight loss and a yoga devotee for eight years, here’s my perspective on yoga... http://t.co/ty7yXkALon 05:25:03 AM September 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of the MOST important factors for Permanent Weightloss... #loseweight #permanentweightloss What's the other... http://t.co/bYgguJDSWd 05:25:03 AM September 15, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite