For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Have you heard about my new six-week course to develop self-love? It's an opportunity to take a giant step... http://t.co/948PZvaWta 09:45:32 AM May 04, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Learning to cultivate and maintain your #positivity is not just a key to balance and joy in life...... http://t.co/mjqQvVgT5i 09:20:04 AM May 04, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Going to party or social event and not eating anything is hard for anyone. Be reasonable... #realweightloss... http://t.co/hYJ9gNJBe2 09:25:03 AM May 01, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What is the best weight loss rate? #permanentweightloss http://t.co/YFuKFgurgM http://t.co/1Dn8pqlMaK 09:15:03 AM April 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I urge YOU to find your own delicious sweet spot – and let the candy-makers go broke. #sweetspot #weightloss... http://t.co/8skfP3eOCo 09:20:03 AM April 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite