For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- By the age of three, we have absorbed 320,000 programs on why we won't succeed in life. Changing this deep level... http://t.co/glt5uG57np about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Victim energy will shut you down! Are you taking care NOT to entertain excuses, blame and shame? 04:06:14 PM March 30, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Learn to cultivate and maintain your positivity. #LoveYourself #PermanentWeightLoss Here's how...... http://t.co/Nf26vKv3qk 09:20:03 AM March 30, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The days I do not love, I am intensely aware I am out of balance and need to get back in love. #SelfLove What... http://t.co/NyI3f36cuZ 10:15:02 AM March 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you have a Starbucks-meltdown-moment in your history? http://t.co/eFiuX7VBJH http://t.co/v8o0gv8iPE 02:47:20 PM March 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite