For someone who battled fat and won, long-term, I learned there are many misconceptions about how excess weight is lost. Unfortunately, what we don’t know can cause great harm, with long-term effects.
Naturally, we want quick results and, with no shortage of diets in the world, it’s very tempting to grab onto a diet for weight loss. Unfortunately, that leads to the condition we now see in our culture: DIETING FATTER every year.
But the human body is resourceful and intelligent, and it perceives a diet as an assault. Let me explain why.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Losing weight is not hard, complicated or impossible.Getting yourself to do it might be.... https://t.co/0T9FjShDWR about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When I was serious, I didn't tell a soul. #lifestylechange https://t.co/a8e4KFN6Ho https://t.co/1HryB4XjAp 10:34:46 AM January 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find more mindfulness every day... And even more peace in you #weightloss journey. https://t.co/wm4Ah6tmyu 09:46:10 AM January 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/zdPbNTfpPB 11:45:06 AM January 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/Hs4jDA29Hy 10:47:07 AM January 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite