I cringe when I see her tiny hard body. I’m filled with disgust for her negative influence. She may be unaware, but she has many robotic ambassadors roaming the world in influential places – movies, media, fashion, music.
And she’s at it again. She’s a perpetual iconic figure who continues to regenerate, and live in our brains, and make us very fat.
I’m talking about Barbie.
Yes, the doll.
Here’s the latest Barbie to hit the market, ripe for holiday buying by moms, dads, aunts, uncles, cousins and substitute Santas everywhere.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Yearning to treat your body in a loving, kind way AND release excess weight? This is a wonderful way to kickoff... https://t.co/Grqu6zSUCg 08:07:45 AM October 09, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly. Ditch perfect. Be YOU. https://t.co/j96ffdZPd0 01:16:55 PM October 03, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to start fresh? A do-over? A new beginning? It's never too late to rebirth yourself! First, you'll want... https://t.co/FYCyMXsZ6t 01:13:04 PM September 29, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The easiest way to learn the principles of permanent weight loss... and with special Facebook pricing for my... https://t.co/NJ0tAcSnP9 10:27:12 AM September 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to live a more fluid life in a smaller, easier-to-feel body? That's an act of Re-Creation! Women do this... https://t.co/ghg48Jzkus 08:37:32 AM September 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite