Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- #DRAMATICALLY change your results? Get in touch with your #body now! Here's how..https://t.co/oCD4e3utnm https://t.co/41ZRa7AJxo 10:45:03 AM May 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This requires “rewiring” the circuits in the brain. It can be done and it helps establish or re-establish trust.... https://t.co/3ouSUvf2yQ 09:10:48 AM May 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If we believe in ourselves, we don’t give up. We don’t throw away days. We don’t go backwards. We don’t give up... https://t.co/zuZKIJjRo0 06:35:01 PM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/BM97AbgPcW 10:45:01 AM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/HraE6MeuVY 08:45:58 AM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite