Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/pX0g5yLEXt about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes, the Biggest Losers regain their lost weight - just like you, just like me - when they lose weight in... https://t.co/8pTDl3Xa4V about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/Tm87SJ2aqK about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is it harder for women to lose weight and keep it off? #WomenWeightLoss #WomenHealth... https://t.co/WBtWJiId2M about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Useing your #FemaleEnergy will #Empower #WeightLoss. You can DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/odi5NOnpPJ 12:21:01 PM May 02, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Biggest Loser Damage Documented in Regained Weight
- Losing Weight Permanently Means NOT Missing the Fatter Days
- Celebrating a Very Sweet Sixteen Years of Permanent Weight Loss
- Barbie and Girls’ Body Image – What’s Wrong with Realism?
- Oprah Wants Your Money (and Self Worth) For a Dying Weight Watchers