Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- I urge YOU to find your own delicious sweet spot – and let the candy-makers go broke. #sweetspot #weightloss... http://t.co/8skfP3eOCo about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How #change happens. http://t.co/V1OE75bHH4 http://t.co/mHyHg5gOEc 09:25:03 AM April 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's #16 - Stop Pleasing... #permanentweightloss http://t.co/1hjjfmJnjY http://t.co/5MWsg5kTml 09:20:03 AM April 22, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This probably happens more often than we realize, attributed to heart attack...... http://t.co/t7A0TGlVoI 09:25:58 PM April 21, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Let go, even if you have to work really hard to do so, and move on. #letgo... http://t.co/rUAwOetIn8 09:54:44 AM April 20, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite