Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Modern life is way too slow, staid and stationary. Computers, transportation, convenience and electronic... http://t.co/22f9rWCApt about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We hear a lot about “lifestyle change” today. In fact, most #diets call themselves a “lifestyle change”... But... http://t.co/lDeGglNljJ 09:25:03 AM July 31, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "LosingWeight isn’t about food, or calories, or the gym. So what's it all about? http://t.co/m23n3mo0fX http://t.co/bcFjw5KlKZ 09:10:02 AM July 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In today’s world, #women are stressed, exhausted and waaaaayyyyy too busy. Is it any surprise excess weight is... http://t.co/EEXGReTlDx 09:20:02 AM July 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Before I learned what it took to alter my #weight permanently, this felt really scary...... http://t.co/IDqOleuKWN 09:40:02 AM July 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite