Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Keep your mind strong. Feed it positive things. #loseweight #mindovermatter http://t.co/pkga8VnkQV about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Addiction can’t be defined as simply a disease or any sort of moral issue. It’s emotional. And it’s deeply... http://t.co/BZb1D48qGo about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keep your mind strong. Feed it positive things. #loseweight #mindovermatter http://t.co/hNp5HS6H0x 09:25:03 AM September 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't give away your POWER by buying into this myth... #healthylife #loseweightpermanently What is it? ...... http://t.co/9T7Zm89yll 09:25:03 AM September 26, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Getting frustrated with your body’s natural weight loss rate is one of the most common sabotage points, and can... http://t.co/MbCRBNydkt 09:25:03 AM September 25, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite