Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- 9 Tips to Go BEYOND Temporary #WeightLoss... Get #Results Access your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/pdXr2l5zcD about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire True #Lifestyle Change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/HhWj9AgYCA about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Sabotage has the ability to wipe out a large area of your life, but is especially prevalent in #WeightLoss.... https://t.co/SYILRaxpt9 about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What is your #LifePurpose! This is the BIG reason why... https://t.co/xEAAOQtryY https://t.co/LK5qDt7QBs 09:25:01 AM February 10, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire True #Lifestyle Change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/110GK7fQAx 07:45:03 PM February 09, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite