Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- I wish you all the Wealth in life! #healthylifestyles #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5FwFTjroQR about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Figure out what’s more important – eating to avoid, stuff and medicate, or living mindfully. 01:54:56 PM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop... in the name of LOVE! #healthyeating #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5HQiNLN6hV 06:25:02 AM October 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What?! Why you can't DO anything to Lose Weight... #permanentweightloss #lossweight... http://t.co/GClOy30UPl 06:25:03 AM October 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Change your rewards to feed your soul. #soulfood #permanentweightloss http://t.co/bWdAe8dF0V 06:25:02 AM October 15, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite