Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- A new challenge, just in time for the weekend: http://t.co/m3n4LRMufD http://t.co/8LH44VCXX1 about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sometimes it's a challenge to always stay positive during CHANGE...so... What could you do with the negative... http://t.co/PZYvuig9u9 07:20:03 AM August 22, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- To lose weight and keep weight off, we only need to TRUST OURSELVES. Find out WHY trust is important in... http://t.co/nG8VxEQV7r 07:20:03 AM August 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes, even fat is good, in legitimate portions, because it helps the brain work and creates satisfaction. Learn... http://t.co/fR67yjaENX 07:20:04 AM August 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Behabits. Do you have any? How are they keeping you from living to your fullest? Find out at... http://t.co/jHdhPlz1Mi 07:20:03 AM August 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite