Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- How does Lady Gaga inspire #PermanentWeightLoss? about 52 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s about taking charge. With lifestyle change, we make powerful decisions and don’t let anyone get in the way... http://t.co/kbx9QvnWGc 10:35:03 AM February 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I wasn’t hurt by either person, but I did feel a sadness. Sometimes, humans are just so… inhumane. To... http://t.co/uAeUvKcMTD 10:25:02 AM February 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New blog post: your brain on crack (or bad diet)! http://t.co/ElEI9PiFJR http://t.co/X6vYA4Lwbt 11:16:49 AM February 25, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop waiting for happiness. #findyourhappiness #weightloss http://t.co/8mEMT6JHzV http://t.co/4hBt2lK4Ex 10:10:03 AM February 25, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite