Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- As I have been saying for 15 years:... http://t.co/yrzV8PYWZG about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Many people put off #Happiness until they're thin. #20 on this list. Why this is dangerous...... http://t.co/jfmJMqr7Og 10:35:03 AM January 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- enLIGHTen Your Life™ http://t.co/D9zC4CYYtv 05:06:05 PM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Self-love is a journey. Forget ego. #LoveYourselfFirst #PermanentWeightLoss This is what I mean...... http://t.co/6Ge1ktGMzL 10:25:03 AM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We all know how to do this... if we all stop and pay attention. #HealthyEating #LoseWeightPermanently... http://t.co/6V84iOH5Sy 10:20:03 AM January 23, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite