Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- http://t.co/dHQ4GhUL4v about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOLOL http://t.co/6gKT0wml8D 05:53:02 PM March 02, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you need more #SelfLove? http://t.co/lTduaDWjNe http://t.co/3A6UMg3UwQ 10:20:03 AM March 02, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How does Lady Gaga inspire #PermanentWeightLoss? 12:24:42 PM March 01, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s about taking charge. With lifestyle change, we make powerful decisions and don’t let anyone get in the way... http://t.co/kbx9QvnWGc 10:35:03 AM February 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite