Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Useing your #FemaleEnergy will #Empower #WeightLoss. You can DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/9ZlZBTVajR about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "How prompt we are to satisfy the hunger and thirst of our bodies; how slow to satisfy the hunger and thirst of... https://t.co/peknF5wNvd about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’ve noticed a trend in the experience of my clients as they lose weight permanently. #permanentweightloss... https://t.co/6KjVqxt2gg about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #DRAMATICALLY change your results? Get in touch with your #body now! Here's how..https://t.co/oCD4e3utnm https://t.co/S8nU1214ei 11:56:03 AM May 20, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When you leave all these things behind, something remarkable happens. #PermanentWeightLoss #LoveYourself Find... https://t.co/nctOsX05tY 09:45:09 AM May 20, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite