Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- In a society that focuses so much on being thin, and produces extremely high obesity rates, it’s no surprise that... https://t.co/4AEqnIgVnM about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/cS1SI2g4OF about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This gives new dimension to my advice to my clients who travel a lot - never SIT in an airport! https://t.co/rPLnaVnqTE about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/RVMT2YI2o7 about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss.... https://t.co/sYNoVMIejh 10:55:11 AM March 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite