Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Burying the Real News about #WeightLoss Ya gotta laugh sometimes...... https://t.co/hrFdIL5JFf about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 9 Tips you need to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here! https://t.co/cdE7XpX3Sk https://t.co/VYBE6CW9jF about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Are you ready for a #lifestyle change and have a life of amazing #health and #vitality ? Begin owning your health... https://t.co/0gRglv3s73 about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss.... https://t.co/KonyworkJe 10:55:10 AM June 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss.... https://t.co/HKtjZOPM9z 09:34:27 AM June 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite