Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/l0c6KyLbVm about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There is never going to be a perfect time to #gethealthy. #nowisthetime When I realized the perfect time wasn’t... https://t.co/RSE0bIfaPo about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/Iay8w5Vjw1 about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Does the Biggest Loser Weight Regain Scare You?" by @PatBarone on @LinkedIn https://t.co/eCYoCGZ81i about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Does the research and science of the biggest loser weight regain scare you? Here's how it can scare you in a good... https://t.co/hPjg84XkIt about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite