Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- The #body manufactures amazing amounts of fuel for us to do the things we love to do in life... Why I loved... http://t.co/cua3e9UCFe about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Don’t try to win over the haters. You are not a Jackass Whisperer.” - Scott Stratton 07:46:30 PM August 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Discover your #LifePurpose! This is the BIG reason why... http://t.co/xEAAOQbQao http://t.co/S45624FlP0 09:25:03 AM August 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When you are ready to get out of passive hope and take action, I teach all the things I learned losing 92 lbs and... http://t.co/5TCYuaiHcm 12:04:08 PM August 23, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here's to YOU! #StrongWoman Check out the Diving Goddess Weight Loss...... http://t.co/fRN53JY5JE 09:25:02 AM August 21, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite