Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- If you really want to #DRAMATICALLY change the results you’ve been encountering, it’s time to get in touch with... https://t.co/NDP0Hhguf8 11:55:47 AM February 17, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 50 Ways to Lose Weight Permanently... Pick ONE today! #AHealthyMe https://t.co/WSxTpRVLH7 https://t.co/169xIDhRuB 10:12:10 AM February 17, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/LoR1Osx7Ff 12:15:02 AM February 17, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out this article I wrote about How I Lost 92 Pounds and Kept It Off for 17 Years (It Wasn’t... https://t.co/5nkLJjXDfT 07:15:07 PM February 16, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/HvtPl65jcm 10:42:39 AM February 16, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite