Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- No. 11 - Stop ignoring energy... This is the key to long-term success at managing weight. #permanentweightloss... http://t.co/NwmE9T4s50 about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remember... You have never failed at a diet. There's something MORE important. #weightloss #loseweight Read... http://t.co/y3x6pAAkFu 07:40:03 AM September 01, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We all know how to do this, if we stop and pay attention. We know how to treat ourselves with dignity.... http://t.co/7yfoa280IS 07:25:03 AM August 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No. 2: Stop comparing! Comparison is unloving and unproductive. #permanentweightloss Find out the other 10... http://t.co/huQUbnJkvv 07:05:02 AM August 28, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The first key is knowing and understanding how our energy runs, how it influences actions, and how to attain... http://t.co/OaU4qHbQOo 07:25:04 AM August 27, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite