Based on your answers, you feel disconnected to your life purpose and spiritual self. Since this is not an area where we receive much training or encouragement in life, spending some time getting to know your spiritual self can be fun and acknowledging. Ultimately, people who emerge from addiction have learned to connect to their life purpose and they live fully connected to their spirits. It’s enlightening!
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Victim energy will shut you down! Are you taking care NOT to entertain excuses, blame and shame? about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Learn to cultivate and maintain your positivity. #LoveYourself #PermanentWeightLoss Here's how...... http://t.co/Nf26vKv3qk about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The days I do not love, I am intensely aware I am out of balance and need to get back in love. #SelfLove What... http://t.co/NyI3f36cuZ 10:15:02 AM March 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you have a Starbucks-meltdown-moment in your history? http://t.co/eFiuX7VBJH http://t.co/v8o0gv8iPE 02:47:20 PM March 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Candice Bergen sounds healthy in her attitude, and calls out the vomiters of Hollywood - and I wouldn't call her... http://t.co/BqCe97oCUH 08:54:25 AM March 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite