Based on your answers, the spiritual aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Life can feel confusing when your life purpose and spiritual connection to yourself are tenuous. Strengthening your spiritual connection is empowering and enlightening.
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- For years, I have asked my clients to avoid the (un)kind bars - sort of like Snickers putting "healthy" and... http://t.co/fC9bwwBZZa about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Not a destination... http://t.co/AzFEHrasQZ about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is self-love and self-care are important in #permanentweightloss.... http://t.co/tPL6F7D9zY 09:20:02 AM April 15, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you need more self-love? #loveyourself #weightloss http://t.co/Jufg6Jgljm http://t.co/12jnAmwvAO 09:15:03 AM April 13, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is trusting ourselves important to #PermanentWeightLoss? http://t.co/LaVzcSjMcK http://t.co/JfXfmUg5Z7 09:20:02 AM April 10, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite