Based on your answers, the spiritual aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Life can feel confusing when your life purpose and spiritual connection to yourself are tenuous. Strengthening your spiritual connection is empowering and enlightening.
It’s time to take charge of your spiritual approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools…
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- We hear a lot about “lifestyle change” today. In fact, most #diets call themselves a “lifestyle change”... But... http://t.co/lDeGglNljJ 09:25:03 AM July 31, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "LosingWeight isn’t about food, or calories, or the gym. So what's it all about? http://t.co/m23n3mo0fX http://t.co/bcFjw5KlKZ 09:10:02 AM July 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In today’s world, #women are stressed, exhausted and waaaaayyyyy too busy. Is it any surprise excess weight is... http://t.co/EEXGReTlDx 09:20:02 AM July 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Before I learned what it took to alter my #weight permanently, this felt really scary...... http://t.co/IDqOleuKWN 09:40:02 AM July 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is a virtual blueprint to #PermanentWeightLoss! http://t.co/XjS3M8c2Qg http://t.co/fZSgJYLiYf 09:15:03 AM July 22, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite