Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Remember, this equation for #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/rqub3GQn07 http://t.co/bU9D1uhRSa about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes! You DESERVE #PermanentWeightLoss! Readmore... http://t.co/IGq5AykgK0 http://t.co/wlv3Ko2qH6 11:15:02 PM May 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop running your life by your limiting beliefs #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/lImpLjCzYC 11:20:02 PM May 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A whirlwind of positive energy and personality. She owns her body, every inch of it... #RebelWilson... http://t.co/I021nutwcw 07:15:02 AM May 22, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is the most important ingredient for #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/P9SYClQwjB http://t.co/w7dzo61MxH 03:22:30 PM May 21, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite