Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- The 9 Tips you need to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/fWIUifwuX6 about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Dieting leads to weight regain 99% of the time... Why does this happen?... https://t.co/SuKmW4rlqc about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Using your #FemaleEnergy will #Empower #WeightLoss. You can DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/2UsqRNc3jW 01:44:14 PM July 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When I was serious, I didn't tell a soul. #lifestylechange https://t.co/a8e4KFN6Ho https://t.co/Y9uVhpNvil 10:27:17 AM July 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss... https://t.co/t1cduaXo6W 08:18:20 PM July 23, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite