Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- That sound you hear is me barfing upon reading this story. "Cancer is our Angelina Jolie. We could sell that show... http://t.co/rwGDMU9qku 01:59:15 PM December 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- These are changes we can all make, no matter what the scale says, and no matter what you want it to say in the... http://t.co/r4kqRErtUE 10:25:03 AM December 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Develop habits that serve THIN, instead of making FAT. #healthyeating #permanentweightloss Here are the top... http://t.co/TokjsOvGUn 10:25:03 AM December 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Make 2015 the year of positive healthy change and permanent weight loss! You can save $300 by typing EARLYBIRD... http://t.co/1CiPxF6go2 12:31:59 PM December 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How many times have you heard “It’s great you lost 30 lbs. but Janie lost 50!” #stopcomparing... http://t.co/SzJSUncTnM 10:25:03 AM December 15, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite