Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- How would you like to be told "drink only water for 24 hours before working" or "you are a standard for all... https://t.co/RrAkWo8Bni 02:53:28 PM September 07, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So true! Thank you Vicky Jo Varner!! https://t.co/hpsfkPPHe7 03:03:32 PM September 02, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New blog post! What a healed food addiction looks like. https://t.co/0wnF4Kdp6M https://t.co/F9BurYiKwd 05:06:02 PM August 13, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This. https://t.co/w9AOIlHMYf 08:51:43 AM August 05, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Expanding on the idea of mixed messages... this guy jumps on the financial manipulation of the American Heart... https://t.co/MBWlec5AlT 07:37:27 AM July 27, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite