Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- We all lose weight at different rates (and, yes, in different places!). #healthyweight #loseweightpermanently... http://t.co/pZD1l40f7W about 55 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You deserve MORE, more, more! #youdeservemore #loseweight How can you apply this tip to your food behavior?... http://t.co/v64TItbGjA 09:25:03 AM September 22, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's the deep hunger you feel? If you can identify it, you can fill the need in another way. Learn more....... http://t.co/HiXFdkoHLG 05:25:03 AM September 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Where are your danger zones and where do you cross the line into “overloaded”? What's your siren?....... http://t.co/a2SAAlltaN 05:25:03 AM September 18, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Giving ourselves the time necessary to break the deeper engrained behaviors requires patience... Learn more...... http://t.co/AbZ76fay7E 05:25:03 AM September 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite