Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Yes! You DESERVE #PermanentWeightLoss! Readmore... https://t.co/IGq5AykgK0 https://t.co/1zUKgDrBQh about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is it time for a #Lifestyle change! Have a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/UaqQTjWY5v 07:40:30 AM June 30, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss... https://t.co/8SIsTdoJc6 10:26:02 AM June 29, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What exactly is your #Satiation Cue? #healthyweightloss Find out... https://t.co/sWz2531dsi https://t.co/b3CZKqkEBL 07:25:02 AM June 29, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is it time for a #Lifestyle change? Have a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health today!... https://t.co/ifgdFM0RiL 06:07:02 PM June 28, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite