Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- http://t.co/dHQ4GhUL4v about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOLOL http://t.co/6gKT0wml8D 05:53:02 PM March 02, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you need more #SelfLove? http://t.co/lTduaDWjNe http://t.co/3A6UMg3UwQ 10:20:03 AM March 02, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How does Lady Gaga inspire #PermanentWeightLoss? 12:24:42 PM March 01, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s about taking charge. With lifestyle change, we make powerful decisions and don’t let anyone get in the way... http://t.co/kbx9QvnWGc 10:35:03 AM February 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite