Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- It’s very tempting to grab onto a #diet for #weightloss. Unfortunately, that leads to DIETING FATTER every year.... http://t.co/KQ3h4oIFQH 10:15:03 AM January 30, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- As I have been saying for 15 years:... http://t.co/yrzV8PYWZG 11:45:54 AM January 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Many people put off #Happiness until they're thin. #20 on this list. Why this is dangerous...... http://t.co/jfmJMqr7Og 10:35:03 AM January 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- enLIGHTen Your Life™ http://t.co/D9zC4CYYtv 05:06:05 PM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Self-love is a journey. Forget ego. #LoveYourselfFirst #PermanentWeightLoss This is what I mean...... http://t.co/6Ge1ktGMzL 10:25:03 AM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite