Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- A new challenge, just in time for the weekend: http://t.co/m3n4LRMufD http://t.co/8LH44VCXX1 about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sometimes it's a challenge to always stay positive during CHANGE...so... What could you do with the negative... http://t.co/PZYvuig9u9 about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- To lose weight and keep weight off, we only need to TRUST OURSELVES. Find out WHY trust is important in... http://t.co/nG8VxEQV7r 07:20:03 AM August 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes, even fat is good, in legitimate portions, because it helps the brain work and creates satisfaction. Learn... http://t.co/fR67yjaENX 07:20:04 AM August 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Behabits. Do you have any? How are they keeping you from living to your fullest? Find out at... http://t.co/jHdhPlz1Mi 07:20:03 AM August 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite