Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Here's to YOU! #StrongWomen Check out the Diving Goddess Weight Loss...... http://t.co/DIvDb9jZON 09:25:01 AM October 12, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Research for my new book - what are some of the negative things you have said to yourself in your head. Add to... http://t.co/uLuIIhpWrt 03:33:34 PM October 09, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Self-love is Job #1. #selfworth #selflove Find out the REAL reason why... http://t.co/Jufg6JxWHW http://t.co/ME4RH8t6gT 09:15:02 AM October 09, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A FREE Class for #permanentweightloss with America's Weight Loss Catalyst! 4 Vital Steps to Prepare for REAL... http://t.co/QDCOJvKD73 02:20:03 PM October 08, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can you lose weight and ENJOY food? YES! In fact, if you don't enjoy, you lose your best body feedback! Here's... http://t.co/A4sDqLcfmh 09:10:03 AM October 08, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite