Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Harsh restrictions give the body the message that it is something to be “whipped” into shape, changed, altered,... http://t.co/27bRT1sztn about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The #body manufactures amazing amounts of fuel for us to do the things we love to do in life... Why I loved... http://t.co/cua3e9UCFe 09:15:02 AM August 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Don’t try to win over the haters. You are not a Jackass Whisperer.” - Scott Stratton 07:46:30 PM August 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Discover your #LifePurpose! This is the BIG reason why... http://t.co/xEAAOQbQao http://t.co/S45624FlP0 09:25:03 AM August 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When you are ready to get out of passive hope and take action, I teach all the things I learned losing 92 lbs and... http://t.co/5TCYuaiHcm 12:04:08 PM August 23, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite