Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Here's the video on "Weight Loss and the Brain" from the news this morning: http://t.co/2cXxTib1hY http://t.co/xt9RVV0nY1 about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 50 Ways to Lose Weight Permanently... Pick ONE today! #AHealthyMe http://t.co/Ui7CxpSJXk http://t.co/iFA2BDtKno 10:10:03 AM March 04, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/dHQ4GhUL4v 01:53:58 PM March 03, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOLOL http://t.co/6gKT0wml8D 05:53:02 PM March 02, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you need more #SelfLove? http://t.co/lTduaDWjNe http://t.co/3A6UMg3UwQ 10:20:03 AM March 02, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite