Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- The days I do not love, I am intensely aware I am out of balance and need to get back in love. #SelfLove What... http://t.co/NyI3f36cuZ 10:15:02 AM March 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you have a Starbucks-meltdown-moment in your history? http://t.co/eFiuX7VBJH http://t.co/v8o0gv8iPE 02:47:20 PM March 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Candice Bergen sounds healthy in her attitude, and calls out the vomiters of Hollywood - and I wouldn't call her... http://t.co/BqCe97oCUH 08:54:25 AM March 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Discover more about the Sweet Spot. #honoryourself http://t.co/7x8ohx9oWn http://t.co/839Olj8tDn 10:20:02 AM March 25, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your body is the only home you will ever know. It’s your shelter, your structure, your bedrock... the foundation... http://t.co/VnnfFq3yap 10:25:02 AM March 23, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite