Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Make Excellent choices to form Excellent habits! #youdeservethebest #healthyweightloss http://t.co/2itrPYs5XP about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There is no love if you don't love yourself, and there's no love if you do not value yourself. There is no love... http://t.co/vBqFfeyFq9 03:40:45 PM November 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New blog post: Deeper lessons from long-term weight loss. http://t.co/IsGABl4UiX http://t.co/EZuIyctNzf 10:54:30 AM November 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The journey to permanent weight loss is a spiritual journey. #stephencovey #permanentweightloss http://t.co/LwxdlimOnH 10:35:03 AM November 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Before you make that decision, take a moment to think what you are trading. #healthychoices #loveyourself http://t.co/vQNgkYmaeC 10:25:02 AM November 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite