Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- How #change happens. http://t.co/V1OE75bHH4 http://t.co/mHyHg5gOEc 09:25:03 AM April 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's #16 - Stop Pleasing... #permanentweightloss http://t.co/1hjjfmJnjY http://t.co/5MWsg5kTml 09:20:03 AM April 22, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This probably happens more often than we realize, attributed to heart attack...... http://t.co/t7A0TGlVoI 09:25:58 PM April 21, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Let go, even if you have to work really hard to do so, and move on. #letgo... http://t.co/rUAwOetIn8 09:54:44 AM April 20, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For years, I have asked my clients to avoid the (un)kind bars - sort of like Snickers putting "healthy" and... http://t.co/fC9bwwBZZa 01:55:55 PM April 17, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite