Great news! You have a good understanding of the physical aspect of weight loss.
Check out the following for additional insight:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- To lose weight and keep weight off, we only need to TRUST OURSELVES. Find out WHY trust is important in... http://t.co/nG8VxEQV7r about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes, even fat is good, in legitimate portions, because it helps the brain work and creates satisfaction. Learn... http://t.co/fR67yjaENX 07:20:04 AM August 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Behabits. Do you have any? How are they keeping you from living to your fullest? Find out at... http://t.co/jHdhPlz1Mi 07:20:03 AM August 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What do you say to your body? If it's not uplifting, change it. http://t.co/kQclEYmDV4 10:51:04 AM August 18, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your body is unique. Only you can know if it is responding (positive energy, getting better) or reacting... http://t.co/ZHJXaf2k0J 02:47:57 PM August 11, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite