Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Use your #FemaleEnergy to #Empower #WeightLoss. DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/NHbHHdcC4N about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 9 Tips to Go BEYOND Temporary #WeightLoss... Get #Results Access your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/CZOyEpr9yK 11:05:01 AM February 13, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire True #Lifestyle Change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/imD2kGKN2a 09:05:01 AM February 13, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you really want to #DRAMATICALLY change your results it’s time to get in touch with your #body FIRST! Here's... https://t.co/YQfaKOzOCg 11:05:01 AM February 12, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOVE yourself first. a #healthy you #permanentweightloss https://t.co/jIqTFn6vmQ 08:45:01 AM February 12, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite