Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/Iay8w5Vjw1 about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Does the Biggest Loser Weight Regain Scare You?" by @PatBarone on @LinkedIn https://t.co/eCYoCGZ81i about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Does the research and science of the biggest loser weight regain scare you? Here's how it can scare you in a good... https://t.co/hPjg84XkIt about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss... https://t.co/esonMcpqXh about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/pX0g5yLEXt 07:09:24 PM May 03, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite