Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Getting off the #diet rollercoaster isn’t just about losing weight... http://t.co/YP1FA5duxY http://t.co/Vjp4Fk9JTg about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Have you heard about my new six-week course to develop self-love? It's an opportunity to take a giant step... http://t.co/948PZvaWta 09:45:32 AM May 04, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Learning to cultivate and maintain your #positivity is not just a key to balance and joy in life...... http://t.co/mjqQvVgT5i 09:20:04 AM May 04, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Going to party or social event and not eating anything is hard for anyone. Be reasonable... #realweightloss... http://t.co/hYJ9gNJBe2 09:25:03 AM May 01, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What is the best weight loss rate? #permanentweightloss http://t.co/YFuKFgurgM http://t.co/1Dn8pqlMaK 09:15:03 AM April 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite