Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Excess weight is created by over-reliance on food – we often use food as caretaker, parent, therapist, mood-elevator, motivator, punisher, etc. Losing weight permanently requires...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- A whirlwind of #positiveenergy and personality. She owns her #body, every inch of it... #RebelWilson... https://t.co/IHWEfOmSRc 08:25:02 AM November 23, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why We Don’t Say #NO Does it seem hard for you? Here's why... https://t.co/r7knVL2rSh https://t.co/ZO7EBwJQTX 08:36:03 AM November 20, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOVE yourself first. #ahealthyyou #permanentweightloss https://t.co/yXijrlCtt5 08:45:02 AM November 18, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Permanent weight loss just makes sense. Why go to the effort only to regain? This means diets are out and a new... https://t.co/NgDFwR7wZg 03:48:05 PM November 17, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- FREE Download to Rock Your Weight Loss Into the #Permanent Zone! 9 Tips to Go BEYOND Temporary #WeightLoss...... https://t.co/g8xrv6iCC3 08:15:03 AM November 17, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite