Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Excess weight is created by over-reliance on food – we often use food as caretaker, parent, therapist, mood-elevator, motivator, punisher, etc. Losing weight permanently requires...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- enLIGHTen Your Life™ http://t.co/D9zC4CYYtv about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Self-love is a journey. Forget ego. #LoveYourselfFirst #PermanentWeightLoss This is what I mean...... http://t.co/6Ge1ktGMzL 10:25:03 AM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We all know how to do this... if we all stop and pay attention. #HealthyEating #LoseWeightPermanently... http://t.co/6V84iOH5Sy 10:20:03 AM January 23, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- And, just like that, what appeared to be a curse or the biggest problem in the world BECAME MY PATH.... http://t.co/yIdE1jbga8 10:35:03 AM January 21, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s simply not true that you can be healthy at ANY size. #medical #healthyweight So, what’s the medical... http://t.co/TTvbTxDyjx 10:15:02 AM January 20, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite