Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Excess weight is created by over-reliance on food – we often use food as caretaker, parent, therapist, mood-elevator, motivator, punisher, etc. Losing weight permanently requires...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- If you really want to #DRAMATICALLY change the results you’ve been encountering, it’s time to get in touch with... https://t.co/NDP0Hhguf8 11:55:47 AM February 17, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 50 Ways to Lose Weight Permanently... Pick ONE today! #AHealthyMe https://t.co/WSxTpRVLH7 https://t.co/169xIDhRuB 10:12:10 AM February 17, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/LoR1Osx7Ff 12:15:02 AM February 17, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out this article I wrote about How I Lost 92 Pounds and Kept It Off for 17 Years (It Wasn’t... https://t.co/5nkLJjXDfT 07:15:07 PM February 16, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/HvtPl65jcm 10:42:39 AM February 16, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite