Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Excess weight is created by over-reliance on food – we often use food as caretaker, parent, therapist, mood-elevator, motivator, punisher, etc. Losing weight permanently requires...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Why We Don’t Say #NO Does it seem hard for you? Here's why... http://t.co/r7knVKKQtH http://t.co/5lIz1hFTSU 09:20:02 AM October 02, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Change on an energy level is the deepest transformation we can make as humans. I'm teaching how! https://t.co/yPaaQyqGI6 02:13:20 PM October 01, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too busy for a weekly class? In Journeys, we'll use a group call and a one-on-one session to go deeper & heal... http://t.co/ne162R3dp6 09:51:04 AM October 01, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- FREE Download to Rock Your Weight Loss Into the #Permanent Zone! 9 Tips to Go BEYOND Temporary #WeightLoss...... http://t.co/YjcH6tBQZF 11:40:02 PM September 30, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #LosingWeight isn’t about food, or calories, or the gym. So what's it all about? http://t.co/m23n3mo0fX http://t.co/S0UbgwDBvo 09:20:02 AM September 30, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite