Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Excess weight is created by over-reliance on food – we often use food as caretaker, parent, therapist, mood-elevator, motivator, punisher, etc. Losing weight permanently requires...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Is it time for a #Lifestyle change? Have a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health today!... https://t.co/ifgdFM0RiL about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/dToRr20g5Y about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What is the world's easiest #WeightLoss tip? #healthy #weightlosstips... https://t.co/4UlyxmJLPX about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your #FemaleEnergy will #Empower #WeightLoss. You will DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/fdqFgPtWZZ 11:21:02 AM June 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOVE yourself first. #ahealthyyou #permanentweightloss https://t.co/ebr9qSUvR0 07:15:02 AM June 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite