Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Excess weight is created by over-reliance on food – we often use food as caretaker, parent, therapist, mood-elevator, motivator, punisher, etc. Losing weight permanently requires...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss... https://t.co/esonMcpqXh about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/pX0g5yLEXt 07:09:24 PM May 03, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes, the Biggest Losers regain their lost weight - just like you, just like me - when they lose weight in... https://t.co/8pTDl3Xa4V 03:40:12 PM May 03, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/Tm87SJ2aqK 12:40:01 PM May 03, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is it harder for women to lose weight and keep it off? #WomenWeightLoss #WomenHealth... https://t.co/WBtWJiId2M 08:27:43 AM May 03, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite