Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Excess weight is created by over-reliance on food – we often use food as caretaker, parent, therapist, mood-elevator, motivator, punisher, etc. Losing weight permanently requires...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Special Pricing! Use your #FemaleEnergy to #Empower #WeightLoss. DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/1UNuFoAvNb about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- FREE Download! Rock Your Weight Loss Into the #Permanent Zone! 9 Tips to Go BEYOND Temporary #WeightLoss...... https://t.co/WDidMH3WhH 11:20:02 AM February 06, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Achieve a life of amazing health and vitality. Check out #OwnEveryBite. The course that is designed to work with... https://t.co/vc4zP9bgFa 09:20:01 AM February 06, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- FREE Download! Rock Your Weight Loss Into the #Permanent Zone! 9 Tips to Go BEYOND Temporary #WeightLoss...... https://t.co/d7R4Okra87 11:20:01 AM February 05, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are people, not sheeple! #PermanentWeightLoss Find out what I mean...... https://t.co/aazl55COE4 09:25:01 AM February 05, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite