Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Excess weight is created by over-reliance on food – we often use food as caretaker, parent, therapist, mood-elevator, motivator, punisher, etc. Losing weight permanently requires...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- No. 15 - Stop letting others define you #letgo More things to Stop doing if you want #PermanentWeightLoss ...... http://t.co/YmLbikpETM about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes, #positivity is important. But what do we do with the negative energies that naturally show up?... http://t.co/sW7jIuAGtz 09:20:02 AM June 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another article - I've been blogging against the use of soda of any kind for many years. The science is starting... http://t.co/FEk5k7LK1H 05:03:06 PM June 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another article - I've been blogging against the use of soda of any kind for many years. The science is starting... http://t.co/j0khkjiAXs 04:59:50 PM June 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More evidence diet sodas are liquid satan:... http://t.co/7h8thBRshb 04:58:08 PM June 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite