Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Excess weight is created by over-reliance on food – we often use food as caretaker, parent, therapist, mood-elevator, motivator, punisher, etc. Losing weight permanently requires...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- “Don’t try to win over the haters. You are not a Jackass Whisperer.” - Scott Stratton 07:46:30 PM August 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Discover your #LifePurpose! This is the BIG reason why... http://t.co/xEAAOQbQao http://t.co/S45624FlP0 09:25:03 AM August 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When you are ready to get out of passive hope and take action, I teach all the things I learned losing 92 lbs and... http://t.co/5TCYuaiHcm 12:04:08 PM August 23, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here's to YOU! #StrongWoman Check out the Diving Goddess Weight Loss...... http://t.co/fRN53JY5JE 09:25:02 AM August 21, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you or someone you know want the freedom and ease of life at a healthy weight? I teach clients how to... http://t.co/FFqLTASP0u 12:59:29 PM August 19, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite