Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
During an interview this week, I was asked a question that stopped me in my tracks. “What derails you?” It took me a couple minutes of thought...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- LOVE yourself first. #ahealthyyou #permanentweightloss http://t.co/HF2HGCwjig 09:20:02 AM October 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What happens when we have an issue or condition that constantly takes up a good deal of our available... http://t.co/ZGmOWzBHQZ 09:20:03 AM October 28, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You are not on this earth to please everybody. #loveyourself #ahealthyyou http://t.co/8MCwLDCUU7 09:20:03 AM October 27, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- YOU are worth it! #urworthit #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5MZHYJ1boJ 09:25:03 AM October 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Once you love yourself, you know you will love and love again... because you have to. #loveyourself... http://t.co/5QWJv7p6A5 09:25:03 AM October 23, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite