Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
During an interview this week, I was asked a question that stopped me in my tracks. “What derails you?” It took me a couple minutes of thought...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- 7 Protein-Packed Options for Vegetarian Grilling https://t.co/ViC9XZmjAn about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss... https://t.co/Dl0KcZXXZa 08:10:28 PM June 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/n6YA5cnEoA 12:30:53 PM June 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is it time for a #Lifestyle change? Have a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health today!... https://t.co/qpVtS5F7pa 10:07:24 AM June 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recipe for Health: Mediterranean Sun-Kissed Savory Salad https://t.co/5rquM2j3Km 08:51:06 AM June 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite