Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
During an interview this week, I was asked a question that stopped me in my tracks. “What derails you?” It took me a couple minutes of thought...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Losing weight is not hard, complicated or impossible.Getting yourself to do it might be.... https://t.co/0T9FjShDWR about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When I was serious, I didn't tell a soul. #lifestylechange https://t.co/a8e4KFN6Ho https://t.co/1HryB4XjAp 10:34:46 AM January 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find more mindfulness every day... And even more peace in you #weightloss journey. https://t.co/wm4Ah6tmyu 09:46:10 AM January 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/zdPbNTfpPB 11:45:06 AM January 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/Hs4jDA29Hy 10:47:07 AM January 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite