Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
During an interview this week, I was asked a question that stopped me in my tracks. “What derails you?” It took me a couple minutes of thought...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Burying the Real News about #WeightLoss Ya gotta laugh sometimes...... http://t.co/CjqkysPNYD about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pat in the Chicago Tribune: Finding Thinspiration.... http://t.co/i90NKVbvs6 about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are people, not sheeple! #PermanentWeightLoss Find out what I mean...... http://t.co/NgLc3NTqw0 09:20:03 AM July 06, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Most Important Factors for #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/maxvcC3tCW http://t.co/967FVLXQ94 09:25:02 AM July 03, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No. 15 - Stop letting others define you #letgo More things to Stop doing if you want #PermanentWeightLoss ...... http://t.co/YmLbikpETM 09:15:03 AM July 01, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite