Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
During an interview this week, I was asked a question that stopped me in my tracks. “What derails you?” It took me a couple minutes of thought...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- 9 Tips to Go BEYOND Temporary #WeightLoss... Get #Results Access your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/ZPffo62CNJ about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is deplorable behavior from a woman who claims to want to #EmpowerWomen. https://t.co/n6WkKUOTGf https://t.co/xlCSFHF6eD about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Use your #FemaleEnergy to #Empower #WeightLoss. DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/tGaQeraXLG 10:50:04 AM February 08, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is it hard for you to say #NO ? Here's why... https://t.co/r7knVL2rSh https://t.co/L8FXd2DbU5 08:40:01 AM February 08, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Special Pricing! Use your #FemaleEnergy to #Empower #WeightLoss. DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/1UNuFoAvNb 08:20:01 PM February 06, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite