Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
During an interview this week, I was asked a question that stopped me in my tracks. “What derails you?” It took me a couple minutes of thought...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- End dieting now. It focuses on control, a diminishing energy, not empowerment. "Dieting is the most potent... https://t.co/dJNXtLOPc3 about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #DRAMATICALLY change your results? Get in touch with your #body now! Here's how..https://t.co/oCD4e3utnm https://t.co/oy7rqM2qre about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 7 Healthy Muffin Tin Recipes https://t.co/rgGRDMywJL about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lets get full on #LIFE not on food! #TEDx #livinglife https://t.co/zPycpPx6Mp https://t.co/gBenfORCzY about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Losing weight is about WHO you're BEING in your life. #LiveTruthfully #PermanentWeightLoss... https://t.co/Yv0zi59KVp 06:25:02 PM July 21, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite