Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
During an interview this week, I was asked a question that stopped me in my tracks. “What derails you?” It took me a couple minutes of thought...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- If you really want to #DRAMATICALLY change the results you’ve been encountering, it’s time to get in touch with... https://t.co/hHCqqtiRRm 10:16:05 AM April 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop the "All or Nothing" Thinking. #LoseWeightPermanently Here is why...... https://t.co/JqLlhFsiZU 08:01:04 AM April 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In a society that focuses so much on being thin, and produces extremely high obesity rates, it’s no surprise that... https://t.co/mmuytjhvSF 06:40:04 PM April 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This was a fun interview on the Outer Limits of Inner Truth radio show. My segment starts around the 35 minute... https://t.co/Gzb58y87Fc 03:46:46 PM April 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 9 Tips you need to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here! https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/QZqUMKQUZ6 10:39:04 AM April 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite