Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to be trapped in diet mentality: You make great efforts to diet and then, when life interferes, or boredom occurs, or the body craves forbidden foods, you break the diet. This leads to feeling guilty and making excuses. Worse of all, you may even hear yourself saying terrible things to yourself, things that harm your confidence and esteem.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
During an interview this week, I was asked a question that stopped me in my tracks. “What derails you?” It took me a couple minutes of thought...
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- A FREE Class for #permanentweightloss with America's Weight Loss Catalyst! 4 Vital Steps to Prepare for REAL... http://t.co/QDCOJvKD73 about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can you lose weight and ENJOY food? YES! In fact, if you don't enjoy, you lose your best body feedback! Here's... http://t.co/A4sDqLcfmh about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why Trusting Ourselves is Important in #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/LaVzcSjMcK http://t.co/k1bqC8hy3U 09:25:03 AM October 07, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you #yankees for the year of thrills.#lovebaseball 09:32:45 PM October 06, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Puhleeeeeeeze! #Yankees 09:00:17 PM October 06, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite