Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- #DRAMATICALLY change your results? Get in touch with your #body now! Here's how..https://t.co/oCD4e3utnm https://t.co/41ZRa7AJxo about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This requires “rewiring” the circuits in the brain. It can be done and it helps establish or re-establish trust.... https://t.co/3ouSUvf2yQ about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If we believe in ourselves, we don’t give up. We don’t throw away days. We don’t go backwards. We don’t give up... https://t.co/zuZKIJjRo0 06:35:01 PM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/BM97AbgPcW 10:45:01 AM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/HraE6MeuVY 08:45:58 AM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite