Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- For years, I have asked my clients to avoid the (un)kind bars - sort of like Snickers putting "healthy" and... http://t.co/fC9bwwBZZa about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Not a destination... http://t.co/AzFEHrasQZ 09:15:02 AM April 17, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is self-love and self-care are important in #permanentweightloss.... http://t.co/tPL6F7D9zY 09:20:02 AM April 15, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you need more self-love? #loveyourself #weightloss http://t.co/Jufg6Jgljm http://t.co/12jnAmwvAO 09:15:03 AM April 13, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is trusting ourselves important to #PermanentWeightLoss? http://t.co/LaVzcSjMcK http://t.co/JfXfmUg5Z7 09:20:02 AM April 10, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite