Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Yes, even fat is good, in legitimate portions, because it helps the brain work and creates satisfaction. Learn... http://t.co/fR67yjaENX about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Behabits. Do you have any? How are they keeping you from living to your fullest? Find out at... http://t.co/jHdhPlz1Mi 07:20:03 AM August 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What do you say to your body? If it's not uplifting, change it. http://t.co/kQclEYmDV4 10:51:04 AM August 18, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your body is unique. Only you can know if it is responding (positive energy, getting better) or reacting... http://t.co/ZHJXaf2k0J 02:47:57 PM August 11, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You are the only witness to your life. You are the only one who truly knows your struggles, your lows, your... http://t.co/qUaevsMbKj 09:46:38 AM August 07, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite