Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- This is the most important ingredient for #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/P9SYClQwjB http://t.co/w7dzo61MxH about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More stress means more time for relaxation, movement, replenishment. Women need more replenishment than men.... http://t.co/zjEPwdoSeE 09:20:04 AM May 18, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How much say do actresses have about the characters they play? Rebel Wilson tends to run towards sassy and... http://t.co/VsCRiGMS9k 07:25:06 AM May 16, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your "tipping point" may be 2 sips or 2 glasses of alcohol... then poor decisions start showing up.... http://t.co/KxJ4Y4HGEc 09:10:04 AM May 15, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 6 signs that you need more #SelfLove http://t.co/Jufg6Jgljm http://t.co/kqvGGlClJH 09:20:02 AM May 13, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite