Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Diet mentality is what makes fat. It's the off/on, all-or-nothing approach to food, movement and self-love. about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ever feel it's come to this? http://t.co/vuYDj6gxSZ 02:04:06 PM July 31, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you understand how energy flows and how it can affect your attitude? New blog post on staying positive during... http://t.co/cSkoj4exxX 04:33:58 PM July 27, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your body is your home, the only home you will ever know. It makes every action, pleasure and fulfilling moment... http://t.co/LHlakJsLCo 02:45:48 PM July 25, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- At the moment you eat, you either have physical hunger or physical desire. Only one calls for food. 08:10:25 AM July 23, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite