Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Here's to YOU! #StrongWomen Check out the Diving Goddess Weight Loss...... http://t.co/DIvDb9jZON 09:25:01 AM October 12, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Research for my new book - what are some of the negative things you have said to yourself in your head. Add to... http://t.co/uLuIIhpWrt 03:33:34 PM October 09, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Self-love is Job #1. #selfworth #selflove Find out the REAL reason why... http://t.co/Jufg6JxWHW http://t.co/ME4RH8t6gT 09:15:02 AM October 09, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A FREE Class for #permanentweightloss with America's Weight Loss Catalyst! 4 Vital Steps to Prepare for REAL... http://t.co/QDCOJvKD73 02:20:03 PM October 08, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can you lose weight and ENJOY food? YES! In fact, if you don't enjoy, you lose your best body feedback! Here's... http://t.co/A4sDqLcfmh 09:10:03 AM October 08, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite