Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- It’s very tempting to grab onto a #diet for #weightloss. Unfortunately, that leads to DIETING FATTER every year.... http://t.co/KQ3h4oIFQH about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- As I have been saying for 15 years:... http://t.co/yrzV8PYWZG 11:45:54 AM January 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Many people put off #Happiness until they're thin. #20 on this list. Why this is dangerous...... http://t.co/jfmJMqr7Og 10:35:03 AM January 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- enLIGHTen Your Life™ http://t.co/D9zC4CYYtv 05:06:05 PM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Self-love is a journey. Forget ego. #LoveYourselfFirst #PermanentWeightLoss This is what I mean...... http://t.co/6Ge1ktGMzL 10:25:03 AM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite