Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- One of the most painful aspects of weight loss is weight regain. Watch this video where actor, Kevin James... http://t.co/jKoK1O38Py about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I wish you all the Wealth in life! #healthylifestyles #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5FwFTjroQR 09:25:02 AM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Figure out what’s more important – eating to avoid, stuff and medicate, or living mindfully. 01:54:56 PM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop... in the name of LOVE! #healthyeating #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5HQiNLN6hV 06:25:02 AM October 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What?! Why you can't DO anything to Lose Weight... #permanentweightloss #lossweight... http://t.co/GClOy30UPl 06:25:03 AM October 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite