Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Losing weight is not hard, complicated or impossible.Getting yourself to do it might be.... https://t.co/0T9FjShDWR about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When I was serious, I didn't tell a soul. #lifestylechange https://t.co/a8e4KFN6Ho https://t.co/1HryB4XjAp 10:34:46 AM January 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find more mindfulness every day... And even more peace in you #weightloss journey. https://t.co/wm4Ah6tmyu 09:46:10 AM January 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/zdPbNTfpPB 11:45:06 AM January 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/Hs4jDA29Hy 10:47:07 AM January 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite