Based on your answers, you dabble in diet mentality: on and off a diet, erratic results, frustration. It’s easy to convince ourselves one day we’ll get a better result, but this kind of rollercoaster approach can continue for years.
It’s time to break out of diet mentality and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
The biggest roadblock to successful weight loss isn’t the food you eat and it’s not the exercise you do. It’s negative thinking.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- We may regret relationship and career decisions, but I've never had a client return to me years later and say... http://t.co/kW2oFeFpDs about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ten MORE Very Important Things to STOP if You Want #PermanentWeightLoss #YouAreWorthIt... http://t.co/ZOFXXB9LlW about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- By the age of three, we have absorbed 320,000 programs on why we won't succeed in life. Changing this deep level... http://t.co/glt5uG57np 03:55:29 PM March 31, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Victim energy will shut you down! Are you taking care NOT to entertain excuses, blame and shame? 04:06:14 PM March 30, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Learn to cultivate and maintain your positivity. #LoveYourself #PermanentWeightLoss Here's how...... http://t.co/Nf26vKv3qk 09:20:03 AM March 30, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite