Great news! You have a good understanding of the mental aspect of weight loss. Take the next assessment on the Emotional aspect.
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- At the moment you eat, you either have physical hunger or physical desire. Only one calls for food. 08:10:25 AM July 23, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What you are is God’s gift to you; what you do with yourself is your gift to God -- Danish proverb 07:10:08 PM July 22, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It takes courage to walk through life hand-in-hand with yourself, instead of your addiction. 06:38:17 PM July 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Clients often tell me, "Food was always there for me, and I knew it would never hurt me, like people hurt me." It... http://t.co/MejjqWbYfL 10:15:12 AM July 13, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In the 1990s I rejected the idea that I was a food addict and would always be powerless. I've been helping... http://t.co/u5NqAonsrv 07:28:30 PM July 08, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite