Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by the emotional aspect of life. It may feel like your emotions run you, or they emerge suddenly when you least expect them. They can lead you to overeat, or disarm you, or completely derail your weight loss efforts. Worse of all, you may believe you can’t handle your emotional life.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Burying the Real News about #WeightLoss Ya gotta laugh sometimes...... http://t.co/CjqkysPNYD about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pat in the Chicago Tribune: Finding Thinspiration.... http://t.co/i90NKVbvs6 about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are people, not sheeple! #PermanentWeightLoss Find out what I mean...... http://t.co/NgLc3NTqw0 09:20:03 AM July 06, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Most Important Factors for #PermanentWeightLoss http://t.co/maxvcC3tCW http://t.co/967FVLXQ94 09:25:02 AM July 03, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No. 15 - Stop letting others define you #letgo More things to Stop doing if you want #PermanentWeightLoss ...... http://t.co/YmLbikpETM 09:15:03 AM July 01, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite