Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by the emotional aspect of life. It may feel like your emotions run you, or they emerge suddenly when you least expect them. They can lead you to overeat, or disarm you, or completely derail your weight loss efforts. Worse of all, you may believe you can’t handle your emotional life.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Positive change for my clients means weight loss and greater health! #StayPositive #WeightLoss What to do with... http://t.co/GOb6UAsksh about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- That sound you hear is me barfing upon reading this story. "Cancer is our Angelina Jolie. We could sell that show... http://t.co/rwGDMU9qku 01:59:15 PM December 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- These are changes we can all make, no matter what the scale says, and no matter what you want it to say in the... http://t.co/r4kqRErtUE 10:25:03 AM December 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Develop habits that serve THIN, instead of making FAT. #healthyeating #permanentweightloss Here are the top... http://t.co/TokjsOvGUn 10:25:03 AM December 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Make 2015 the year of positive healthy change and permanent weight loss! You can save $300 by typing EARLYBIRD... http://t.co/1CiPxF6go2 12:31:59 PM December 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite