Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by the emotional aspect of life. It may feel like your emotions run you, or they emerge suddenly when you least expect them. They can lead you to overeat, or disarm you, or completely derail your weight loss efforts. Worse of all, you may believe you can’t handle your emotional life.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- In today’s world, #women are stressed, exhausted and waaaaayyyyy too busy. Is it any surprise excess weight is... http://t.co/EEXGReTlDx about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Before I learned what it took to alter my #weight permanently, this felt really scary...... http://t.co/IDqOleuKWN 09:40:02 AM July 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is a virtual blueprint to #PermanentWeightLoss! http://t.co/XjS3M8c2Qg http://t.co/fZSgJYLiYf 09:15:03 AM July 22, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why We Don’t Say #NO http://t.co/r7knVL2rSh http://t.co/c0mFsETXW9 09:20:03 AM July 20, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Dieting leads to weight regain 99% of the time... Why does this happen?... http://t.co/EvQ9dnQNls 09:25:02 AM July 17, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite