Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by the emotional aspect of life. It may feel like your emotions run you, or they emerge suddenly when you least expect them. They can lead you to overeat, or disarm you, or completely derail your weight loss efforts. Worse of all, you may believe you can’t handle your emotional life.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- How does Lady Gaga inspire #PermanentWeightLoss? about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s about taking charge. With lifestyle change, we make powerful decisions and don’t let anyone get in the way... http://t.co/kbx9QvnWGc 10:35:03 AM February 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I wasn’t hurt by either person, but I did feel a sadness. Sometimes, humans are just so… inhumane. To... http://t.co/uAeUvKcMTD 10:25:02 AM February 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New blog post: your brain on crack (or bad diet)! http://t.co/ElEI9PiFJR http://t.co/X6vYA4Lwbt 11:16:49 AM February 25, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop waiting for happiness. #findyourhappiness #weightloss http://t.co/8mEMT6JHzV http://t.co/4hBt2lK4Ex 10:10:03 AM February 25, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite