Based on your answers, you know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by the emotional aspect of life. It may feel like your emotions run you, or they emerge suddenly when you least expect them. They can lead you to overeat, or disarm you, or completely derail your weight loss efforts. Worse of all, you may believe you can’t handle your emotional life.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- In a society that focuses so much on being thin, and produces extremely high obesity rates, it’s no surprise that... https://t.co/4AEqnIgVnM about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/cS1SI2g4OF about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This gives new dimension to my advice to my clients who travel a lot - never SIT in an airport! https://t.co/rPLnaVnqTE about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/RVMT2YI2o7 about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss.... https://t.co/sYNoVMIejh 10:55:11 AM March 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite