Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Always Find a Way! #permanentweightloss #success http://t.co/183PWoloLC about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOVE yourself first. #ahealthyyou #permanentweightloss http://t.co/HF2HGCwjig 09:20:02 AM October 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What happens when we have an issue or condition that constantly takes up a good deal of our available... http://t.co/ZGmOWzBHQZ 09:20:03 AM October 28, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You are not on this earth to please everybody. #loveyourself #ahealthyyou http://t.co/8MCwLDCUU7 09:20:03 AM October 27, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- YOU are worth it! #urworthit #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5MZHYJ1boJ 09:25:03 AM October 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite