Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Opportunities are always presenting themselves to you... Take Them! #youareworthit #loseweight http://t.co/EdcPAGwtCR about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Make Excellent choices to form Excellent habits! #youdeservethebest #healthyweightloss http://t.co/2itrPYs5XP 10:35:02 AM November 26, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There is no love if you don't love yourself, and there's no love if you do not value yourself. There is no love... http://t.co/vBqFfeyFq9 03:40:45 PM November 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New blog post: Deeper lessons from long-term weight loss. http://t.co/IsGABl4UiX http://t.co/EZuIyctNzf 10:54:30 AM November 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The journey to permanent weight loss is a spiritual journey. #stephencovey #permanentweightloss http://t.co/LwxdlimOnH 10:35:03 AM November 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite