Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Do you have a Starbucks-meltdown-moment in your history? http://t.co/eFiuX7VBJH http://t.co/v8o0gv8iPE about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Candice Bergen sounds healthy in her attitude, and calls out the vomiters of Hollywood - and I wouldn't call her... http://t.co/BqCe97oCUH about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Discover more about the Sweet Spot. #honoryourself http://t.co/7x8ohx9oWn http://t.co/839Olj8tDn 10:20:02 AM March 25, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your body is the only home you will ever know. It’s your shelter, your structure, your bedrock... the foundation... http://t.co/VnnfFq3yap 10:25:02 AM March 23, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When I was serious, I didn't tell a soul. http://t.co/a8e4KFvvPQ http://t.co/SH6VRC01iD 09:20:03 AM March 20, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite