Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- How would you like to be told "drink only water for 24 hours before working" or "you are a standard for all... https://t.co/RrAkWo8Bni 02:53:28 PM September 07, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So true! Thank you Vicky Jo Varner!! https://t.co/hpsfkPPHe7 03:03:32 PM September 02, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New blog post! What a healed food addiction looks like. https://t.co/0wnF4Kdp6M https://t.co/F9BurYiKwd 05:06:02 PM August 13, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This. https://t.co/w9AOIlHMYf 08:51:43 AM August 05, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Expanding on the idea of mixed messages... this guy jumps on the financial manipulation of the American Heart... https://t.co/MBWlec5AlT 07:37:27 AM July 27, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite