Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Can you lose weight and ENJOY food? Yes. In fact, if you don't enjoy, you lose your best body feedback! New blog... http://t.co/2rGSe7o0S4 about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Modern life is way too slow, staid and stationary. Computers, transportation, convenience and electronic... http://t.co/22f9rWCApt 09:20:02 AM August 03, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We hear a lot about “lifestyle change” today. In fact, most #diets call themselves a “lifestyle change”... But... http://t.co/lDeGglNljJ 09:25:03 AM July 31, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "LosingWeight isn’t about food, or calories, or the gym. So what's it all about? http://t.co/m23n3mo0fX http://t.co/bcFjw5KlKZ 09:10:02 AM July 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In today’s world, #women are stressed, exhausted and waaaaayyyyy too busy. Is it any surprise excess weight is... http://t.co/EEXGReTlDx 09:20:02 AM July 27, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite