Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- FREE Class for #permanentweightloss with America's Weight Loss Catalyst! 4 Vital Steps to Prepare for REAL... https://t.co/6rGLeekLdI about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Self-love is Job #1. #selfworth #selflove Find out the REAL reason why... https://t.co/Jufg6JxWHW https://t.co/2cF1elPvz3 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A whirlwind of #positiveenergy and personality. She owns her #body, every inch of it... #RebelWilson... https://t.co/IHWEfOmSRc 08:25:02 AM November 23, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why We Don’t Say #NO Does it seem hard for you? Here's why... https://t.co/r7knVL2rSh https://t.co/ZO7EBwJQTX 08:36:03 AM November 20, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LOVE yourself first. #ahealthyyou #permanentweightloss https://t.co/yXijrlCtt5 08:45:02 AM November 18, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite