Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Develop habits that serve THIN, instead of making FAT. #healthyeating #permanentweightloss Here are the top... http://t.co/TokjsOvGUn 10:25:03 AM December 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Make 2015 the year of positive healthy change and permanent weight loss! You can save $300 by typing EARLYBIRD... http://t.co/1CiPxF6go2 12:31:59 PM December 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How many times have you heard “It’s great you lost 30 lbs. but Janie lost 50!” #stopcomparing... http://t.co/SzJSUncTnM 10:25:03 AM December 15, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Make your body HAPPY! Give it regular movement and Exercise! #healthybody #loseweightpermanently http://t.co/V6rLuZTRIO 06:25:03 AM December 12, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Seek your Inspiration daily! #youareworthit #healthyweightloss http://t.co/dDPrEAqP36 06:25:02 AM December 10, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite