Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/pX0g5yLEXt about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes, the Biggest Losers regain their lost weight - just like you, just like me - when they lose weight in... https://t.co/8pTDl3Xa4V about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/Tm87SJ2aqK about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is it harder for women to lose weight and keep it off? #WomenWeightLoss #WomenHealth... https://t.co/WBtWJiId2M about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Useing your #FemaleEnergy will #Empower #WeightLoss. You can DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/odi5NOnpPJ 12:21:01 PM May 02, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Biggest Loser Damage Documented in Regained Weight
- Losing Weight Permanently Means NOT Missing the Fatter Days
- Celebrating a Very Sweet Sixteen Years of Permanent Weight Loss
- Barbie and Girls’ Body Image – What’s Wrong with Realism?
- Oprah Wants Your Money (and Self Worth) For a Dying Weight Watchers