Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- It’s very tempting to grab onto a #diet for #weightloss. Unfortunately, that leads to DIETING FATTER every year.... http://t.co/KQ3h4oIFQH about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- As I have been saying for 15 years:... http://t.co/yrzV8PYWZG 11:45:54 AM January 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Many people put off #Happiness until they're thin. #20 on this list. Why this is dangerous...... http://t.co/jfmJMqr7Og 10:35:03 AM January 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- enLIGHTen Your Life™ http://t.co/D9zC4CYYtv 05:06:05 PM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Self-love is a journey. Forget ego. #LoveYourselfFirst #PermanentWeightLoss This is what I mean...... http://t.co/6Ge1ktGMzL 10:25:03 AM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite