Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- No. 11 - Stop ignoring energy... This is the key to long-term success at managing weight. #permanentweightloss... http://t.co/NwmE9T4s50 about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remember... You have never failed at a diet. There's something MORE important. #weightloss #loseweight Read... http://t.co/y3x6pAAkFu 07:40:03 AM September 01, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We all know how to do this, if we stop and pay attention. We know how to treat ourselves with dignity.... http://t.co/7yfoa280IS 07:25:03 AM August 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No. 2: Stop comparing! Comparison is unloving and unproductive. #permanentweightloss Find out the other 10... http://t.co/huQUbnJkvv 07:05:02 AM August 28, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The first key is knowing and understanding how our energy runs, how it influences actions, and how to attain... http://t.co/OaU4qHbQOo 07:25:04 AM August 27, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite