Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- For years, I have asked my clients to avoid the (un)kind bars - sort of like Snickers putting "healthy" and... http://t.co/fC9bwwBZZa 01:55:55 PM April 17, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Not a destination... http://t.co/AzFEHrasQZ 09:15:02 AM April 17, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is self-love and self-care are important in #permanentweightloss.... http://t.co/tPL6F7D9zY 09:20:02 AM April 15, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you need more self-love? #loveyourself #weightloss http://t.co/Jufg6Jgljm http://t.co/12jnAmwvAO 09:15:03 AM April 13, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why is trusting ourselves important to #PermanentWeightLoss? http://t.co/LaVzcSjMcK http://t.co/JfXfmUg5Z7 09:20:02 AM April 10, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite