Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Are you ready for a #lifestyle change and have a life of amazing #health and #vitality ? Begin owning your health... https://t.co/iowMd2FOzy about 51 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- End dieting now. It focuses on control, a diminishing energy, not empowerment. "Dieting is the most potent... https://t.co/dJNXtLOPc3 about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #DRAMATICALLY change your results? Get in touch with your #body now! Here's how..https://t.co/oCD4e3utnm https://t.co/oy7rqM2qre about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 7 Healthy Muffin Tin Recipes https://t.co/rgGRDMywJL about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lets get full on #LIFE not on food! #TEDx #livinglife https://t.co/zPycpPx6Mp https://t.co/gBenfORCzY 08:12:17 AM July 22, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite