Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Ever feel it's come to this? http://t.co/vuYDj6gxSZ about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you understand how energy flows and how it can affect your attitude? New blog post on staying positive during... http://t.co/cSkoj4exxX 04:33:58 PM July 27, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your body is your home, the only home you will ever know. It makes every action, pleasure and fulfilling moment... http://t.co/LHlakJsLCo 02:45:48 PM July 25, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- At the moment you eat, you either have physical hunger or physical desire. Only one calls for food. 08:10:25 AM July 23, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What you are is God’s gift to you; what you do with yourself is your gift to God -- Danish proverb 07:10:08 PM July 22, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite