Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- I got such lovely messages on my work anniversary - 17 years as an independent life coach. One woman thanked me... https://t.co/ZC9Q4ilvyM 10:16:53 AM December 01, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you see the Catalyst newsletter Friday? It featured an article on Ending the Waiting Cycle and tips to plan... https://t.co/codgLeJ4Ay 08:33:12 AM November 13, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The connection between sexual harassment/assault and other sex crimes and excess weight. This week's LIVE report.... https://t.co/Kb3vuYItNJ 09:18:56 AM November 05, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How do you fill yourself up with TRUE nourishment? https://t.co/QOJhSAotqj 08:45:52 AM October 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yearning to treat your body in a loving, kind way AND release excess weight? This is a wonderful way to kickoff... https://t.co/Grqu6zSUCg 08:07:45 AM October 09, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite