Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- YOU are worth it! #urworthit #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5MZHYJ1boJ 09:25:03 AM October 24, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Once you love yourself, you know you will love and love again... because you have to. #loveyourself... http://t.co/5QWJv7p6A5 09:25:03 AM October 23, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're not meant to be perfect people, we are to be fulfilled. #perfectionism #healthyweightloss http://t.co/AwEKfYKQD9 09:25:03 AM October 22, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of the most painful aspects of weight loss is weight regain. Watch this video where actor, Kevin James... http://t.co/jKoK1O38Py 09:25:03 AM October 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I wish you all the Wealth in life! #healthylifestyles #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5FwFTjroQR 09:25:02 AM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite