Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- #Foodisenergy. Like gas for your car. How often do you think about gasoline or visiting the gas station? That’s... http://t.co/ooVZ9U6cH3 09:33:03 AM September 02, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm writing a response to this article which details our current Diet Mentality, which biologically and mentally... http://t.co/fckIirZlVM 11:59:44 AM September 01, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Harsh restrictions give the body the message that it is something to be “whipped” into shape, changed, altered,... http://t.co/27bRT1sztn 09:20:04 AM August 31, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The #body manufactures amazing amounts of fuel for us to do the things we love to do in life... Why I loved... http://t.co/cua3e9UCFe 09:15:02 AM August 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Don’t try to win over the haters. You are not a Jackass Whisperer.” - Scott Stratton 07:46:30 PM August 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite