Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- I wish you all the Wealth in life! #healthylifestyles #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5FwFTjroQR about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Figure out what’s more important – eating to avoid, stuff and medicate, or living mindfully. 01:54:56 PM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop... in the name of LOVE! #healthyeating #permanentweightloss http://t.co/5HQiNLN6hV 06:25:02 AM October 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What?! Why you can't DO anything to Lose Weight... #permanentweightloss #lossweight... http://t.co/GClOy30UPl 06:25:03 AM October 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Change your rewards to feed your soul. #soulfood #permanentweightloss http://t.co/bWdAe8dF0V 06:25:02 AM October 15, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite