Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- It's a Decision you make every day. #loseweight #resultsorexcuses http://t.co/MB3Rxn1Dnh about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keep your mind strong. Feed it positive things. #loseweight #mindovermatter http://t.co/pkga8VnkQV 05:16:29 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Addiction can’t be defined as simply a disease or any sort of moral issue. It’s emotional. And it’s deeply... http://t.co/BZb1D48qGo 09:25:03 AM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keep your mind strong. Feed it positive things. #loseweight #mindovermatter http://t.co/hNp5HS6H0x 09:25:03 AM September 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't give away your POWER by buying into this myth... #healthylife #loseweightpermanently What is it? ...... http://t.co/9T7Zm89yll 09:25:03 AM September 26, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite