Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Is it time for a #Lifestyle change! Have a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/UaqQTjWY5v about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you let #Sabotage wipe out a large area of your life? Get the 8 DANGER ZONES AND DETOURS #weightloss... https://t.co/8SIsTdoJc6 10:26:02 AM June 29, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What exactly is your #Satiation Cue? #healthyweightloss Find out... https://t.co/sWz2531dsi https://t.co/b3CZKqkEBL 07:25:02 AM June 29, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is it time for a #Lifestyle change? Have a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health today!... https://t.co/ifgdFM0RiL 06:07:02 PM June 28, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here!... https://t.co/dToRr20g5Y 10:45:02 AM June 28, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite