Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- Do you desire a true #Lifestyle change? Achieve a life of amazing #health and #vitality. Begin owning your health... https://t.co/LIBWU5rWlN about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Get your 9 Tips to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results TODAY! Ger your copy at https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/ETtzHsGDXv about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remember... You have never failed at a diet. There's something MORE important. #weightloss #loseweight Read... https://t.co/BSxxsaMIwX about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Useing your #FemaleEnergy will #Empower #WeightLoss. You can DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/9ZlZBTVajR 12:13:01 PM May 23, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "How prompt we are to satisfy the hunger and thirst of our bodies; how slow to satisfy the hunger and thirst of... https://t.co/peknF5wNvd 08:23:25 AM May 23, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite