Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- FREE Download! Rock Your Weight Loss Into the #Permanent Zone! 9 Tips to Go BEYOND Temporary #WeightLoss...... https://t.co/d7R4Okra87 about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are people, not sheeple! #PermanentWeightLoss Find out what I mean...... https://t.co/aazl55COE4 about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Dieting leads to weight regain 99% of the time... Why does this happen?... https://t.co/l4X4SorOcG 07:40:01 PM February 04, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Use your #FemaleEnergy to #Empower #WeightLoss. DRAMATICALLY change your results! Here's how...... https://t.co/NcEDTyl0Ne 02:57:53 PM February 04, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Special Pricing! True Core Visualization. If you really want to #DRAMATICALLY change the results you’ve been... https://t.co/Jujevt8hqG 11:15:02 AM February 04, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite