Based on your answers, the emotional aspect of weight loss is challenging you. Your emotions might cause overeating, and they might be confusing and toxic. Avoiding emotions means stuffing them inside yourself, which can feel unpleasant and lead to a buildup of bad feelings. It’s easy to convince yourself one day you’ll get a better result, but quelling emotions take their toll on confidence and esteem.
It’s time to take charge of your emotional approach and regain your personal power so you can achieve a healthy weight. Here are some tools:
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- If you really want to #DRAMATICALLY change the results you’ve been encountering, it’s time to get in touch with... https://t.co/hHCqqtiRRm 10:16:05 AM April 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stop the "All or Nothing" Thinking. #LoseWeightPermanently Here is why...... https://t.co/JqLlhFsiZU 08:01:04 AM April 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In a society that focuses so much on being thin, and produces extremely high obesity rates, it’s no surprise that... https://t.co/mmuytjhvSF 06:40:04 PM April 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This was a fun interview on the Outer Limits of Inner Truth radio show. My segment starts around the 35 minute... https://t.co/Gzb58y87Fc 03:46:46 PM April 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 9 Tips you need to Go BEYOND temporary #WeightLoss. Get #Results NOW! Check it out here! https://t.co/cdE7XpFt0M https://t.co/QZqUMKQUZ6 10:39:04 AM April 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite