Create A Happy Divorce
with Pat Barone, MCC
Pat has been helping clients in collaborative divorce since 2005.
Move Consciously through the Uncoupling Process
Open to New Opportunities
Deepen into Greater Self-Knowledge and Awareness
Ending relationships can bring complex emotions like regret, shame and disappointment… or it can bring release, self-growth and the motivation to create a better life.
In our culture, other people’s opinions and judgment often loom large, but you are the only person who can know why a relationship is not working and decide whether to label it a “failure” or a stepping stone in your own personal life journey.
Remember and reclaim your own goals and values. Never behave in ways you will later regret.
The majority of divorces bring widespread acrimony and find partners who once loved each other systematically destroying every aspect of their relationship, instead of honoring the parts of the union that still work. This is especially important if you have children.
With the positivity of coaching, you can create a different kind of divorce: a conscious ending to a relationship that did not serve you or your partner, and the freedom to move ahead without guilt, fear or lack of trust.
- Work towards a Happy Divorce together, or separately.
- Own your self, your values and your needs.
- Grow respect for your ex-partner and yourself.
- Create boundaries that help forge a powerful alliance to go through the divorce process together.
- Find and reconnect to the original respect your relationship possessed, even if your intimate partnership isn’t working.
- Let go with love, logic and good intentions.
Contact Pat for a consultation:
Pat Barone, CPCC, BCC, MCC
Catalyst Coaching LLC
Subscribe by EmailGet new blog posts sent directly to your email!
Like Pat on Facebook!
Follow Pat on Twitter
- I got such lovely messages on my work anniversary - 17 years as an independent life coach. One woman thanked me... https://t.co/ZC9Q4ilvyM 10:16:53 AM December 01, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you see the Catalyst newsletter Friday? It featured an article on Ending the Waiting Cycle and tips to plan... https://t.co/codgLeJ4Ay 08:33:12 AM November 13, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The connection between sexual harassment/assault and other sex crimes and excess weight. This week's LIVE report.... https://t.co/Kb3vuYItNJ 09:18:56 AM November 05, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How do you fill yourself up with TRUE nourishment? https://t.co/QOJhSAotqj 08:45:52 AM October 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yearning to treat your body in a loving, kind way AND release excess weight? This is a wonderful way to kickoff... https://t.co/Grqu6zSUCg 08:07:45 AM October 09, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite